Certificate in Biostatistics
The creation and use of statistical techniques for a broad range of biological subjects are known as biostatistics. It includes the planning of biological studies, gathering and analyzing the data obtained from such experiments, and interpreting the findings.
Why is Biostatistics important?
Through quantitative research, biostatisticians perform a special role in preserving public health and enhancing lives. Biostatisticians are able to work with other biomedical researchers to discover and resolve issues that pose risks to health and to quality of life by merging across quantitative disciplines.
Who should take the Biostatistics Exam?
- Professionals with an interest in studying and using standard methods in medical statistics.
- Beginners who desire to use their knowledge of biostatistics to participate in research activities in the biological sciences.
- Professionals working for a life sciences research institution.
- Novices want to perform research using biostatistics.
Biostatistics Certification Course Outline
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Basic probability
- Discrete and continuous distributions
- Descriptive statistics
- Confidence intervals
- Hypothesis testing
- Simple regression
- Chi-square tests
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
Exam Format and Information
Exam Name Biostatistics
|Certification Type Govt. Certification|
|Exam Duration 60 mins||Exam Format Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Type Professional Exam||Number of Questions 50 Questions|
|Eligibility/Pre-Requisite NIL||Exam Fee INR 1199|
|Exam Language English||Pass Score 50% and above|
Certificate in Biostatistics FAQs
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.