Front End Design
About Front End Design
The website’s front end is everything you see and can interact with using a browser. So, creating this visual part is called front-end development. You could even say that designers creating user interfaces and planning experiences are also front-end developers, as they are working in collaboration on the same part of the project.
Why is Front End Design important?
Front End Development is important as it
• Successful Branding - Effective websites tie in with business logos, products, designs, and all other aspects with powerful, well-planned branding. Front-end development is crucial in conveying this branding to customers.
• Drive Performance - Slow web pages and applications frustrate visitors, optimized performance is one of the business benefits of front-end development.
• Aligning Business Intent - The website must reflect the real purpose of the business. The design and graphics should not confuse customers.
• Optimize Navigation - Intuitive navigation ensures that the visitors find what they seek from your site.
• Visitor Retention - Well-designed interfaces instill trust and confidence in the brand and help achieve communication goals leading to higher traffic and conversion.
Who should take the Front End Design Exam?
• Web Designers or developers
• IT professionals
• Anyone who wants to assess their front-end design skills
• Front end design managers and senior executives
• front end design consultants
• Professionals working in outsourced companies responsible for front end design
• Anyone interested in front end design
• Design or IT or web development Students
Front End Design Certification Course Outline
1. Design Principles and Elements
2. Color Theory